Thursday, February 05, 2009

Foams and Whips

I am trying out new recipes to create hot and cold foams and whips (whipped cream). I am using a Liss bottle that takes nitrous oxide charges. I made a rum whip cream for a dinner party using one of my guest's favorite rums (Meyers) to flavor the whip cream. He loved it- "best whip cream he ever had." I had a really weird thing happen, when I ordered a pint bottle from Liss they sent me a bottle that wasn't theirs, at least we think it wasn't. It may have been a bad production model. As soon as we notified them - they fixed it. We are going to mail the weird bottle back and see if they can solve the mystery of its origin. It had too many threads and the Liss heads won't fit tightly enough to hold a charge.

For my Friends in far places who aren't cooks - these are called whip cream whippers. Can you pick out the bad bottle???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home