Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well, the cold weather is almost over (so they tell us). Someone just came back from lunch and reports, it is like Spring out there.


Too cold at home???
Start Baking!
I had all the last half of December off for a holiday break. Did I bake? Nooooo.
However, I made up for my lack of ambition over the last two weeks. I made several batches of cookies, biscottis, and some bagels.


The bagels were made from the Baking with Julia TV show recipe. Guess what? The recipes in the Baking with Julia companion book are not the same as the show. I find this very disturbing. The dvd of the show is out, but it looks like it will be missing significant numbers of shows. Amazon reports it will have 8 episodes, another source states 18. The original show had 26, what the heck? I should get the dvd this week, so a compelte analysis and mopan should be forthcoming.


2010 is not starting out as great year. I had to tear down my tenant house. I forgot all me passwords over the holiday break "use 'em or lose 'em seems to apply here".

The good news, I now have a river view from my kitchen window!

Before & After:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home