Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 2011 The Beautiful




We've enjoyed the fire so much we had to add some comfortable "in front of the fire" type furniture. The World Market had a leather recliner on sale. I tried it in the store and thought I might have to sleep there. They also had some beautiful faux fur mink throws that called to me. It took some maneuvering to get the chair out of the car and into the house, but it was worth every grunt. Of course, I am not the major user. Yes, I have to scoot a protesting cat out of the chair before I can enjoy it. Sometimes the devil cat takes revenge. He jumps onto the arm and casually grabs your arm in his teeth. He has a hard time with the leather though, his former owner had him declawed on all four feet. It makes for interesting slides across the chair arms. I guess it is like an ice chair to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home